What is Transmission Service?
This type of service includes changing the transmission’s fluid and filter due to the debris or other fine particles of metal that is generated from normal driving conditions and needs to be eliminated on a regular basis. Buildup of deposits in fluid can cause debris resulting in overheating, delayed shifting and transmission failure.
No Appointment Necessary!
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 8am to 7PM
Saturday: 8am to 5pm
Sunday: 9am to 4pm.
Got transmission problems? Jerking, not shifting, leaky fluids?
- Reduce wear on transmissions and parts by making the vehicle smoother when shifting gears
- Minimizes the risk of transmission problems
- Reduce susceptibility of deposits and build-up
- Rejuvenate seals to ensure maximum life span of transmission gears
Mileage Interval for
Transmission Fluid Replacement
Vehicle manufacturers have their own recommendation. It is best to ask your dealership or check your dealership manual for instructions as to when you should be
We’ve worked with all makes and models of vehicles. We’ve been in the industry for over 20+ years.
A Valvoline Professional Series Transmission Service is backed by a Valvoline Lifetime Guarantee with up to $4,000 parts and labor coverage*. See complete terms and conditions on this Limited Lifetime Guarantee at valvolineserviceplus.com.
* Vehicle coverage varies based on mileage at time of first service. Coverage takes effect after 500 miles. Taxes, miscellaneous fees, core changes & diagnostics not covered.