If you have questions about what types of automotive services are available, and how they can benefit your vehicle, Valvoline Express Care Brampton is a great place to turn for answers.
Valvoline Express Care has been providing top quality service and products for the automotive industry for over 20 years. The professional and experienced technicians will be able to assess your vehicle and determine what maintenance is required to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.
Here are some examples of frequently asked questions about automotive service.
Do I need regular oil changes for my vehicle?
Yes, routine oil changes are a part of good vehicle maintenance. Getting your oil changed consistently benefits your vehicle by:
- Increasing engine performance
- More efficient fuel economy
- Prevents engine damage from build up of sludge and sediment
- Cleaner emissions
- Prolonged life of your vehicle
What causes a car battery to die?
The battery is a crucial component of your vehicle because it brings the engine the power needed to make it run. A dead battery can be caused by many factors, like:
- Electrical components (like light or radio) left on while engine is not running
- Corroded or loose connectors
- Doors left ajar
- Extreme temperatures
- Weak battery – caused by improper care or limited engine use
- End of battery’s life
The battery in your car will not last forever, so if you find you battery is no longer holding a charge effectively, you should take it in for servicing.
What is a Transmission Service?
Just like having your oil changed, transmission service is something you should have done toyour vehicle on a regular basis as a part of routine maintenance. It may be time to have your transmission flushed if you are noticing any of the following:
- Delay in acceleration when you step on the gas
- Grinding or clunking noises
- Erratic or difficult gear shifting
- Vehicle surges for no apparent reason
It is recommended to have your transmission flushed every 30,000 kilometers or so. Check the owner’s manual for specific instructions regarding your vehicle.
Is it a good idea to clean my care engine?
The answer to this question is a bit tricky. The answer is yes, if you know what you are doing. Otherwise, it is NOT recommended to just start hosing your engine down and cleaning it. There are several electrical components that could be damaged by excessive exposure to water.
To avoid causing any critical damage to your engine, have an automotive professional do the cleaning for you. It is suggested that you have your engine cleaned once or twice a year depending on frequency of use, environmental conditions, and type of vehicle.
An engine cleaning can help your vehicle by:
- Increasing horsepower and fuel economy
- Removing sludge and sediment from the engine
- Enhancing performance
- Maintaining value
Why should I use Valvoline Express Care Brampton for my automotive needs?
There are many excellent reasons to use Valvoline to service and maintain your vehicle. Here are a few of those:
- Over 20 plus years experience in the automotive industry
- Efficient and affordable service
- Very wide range of services offered
- One-stop-shop to take care of any and all issues you may have with your automobile